My End of Year 2020 Blogging Income Report

Content Creation

Blogs

Videos

Images

Personal Monetization

Common Tasks

Browsing

Cointiply

  • Survey, faucet, etc.: $ 0

Referrals

Currently the quantity is too much to handle when the value I earned is not much. So I may report this on a separate article.

December 2020 Income ≈ $ 88

Grade: D

Income Before Full Time Blogging

publish0x all time
I already started blogging before last October, however it was not yet a profession but a hobby that I got the chance to do in my spare time which is hard to retrack of how much I earned. I remembered that my first earnings are in Steemit and Hive but I included them in my October report since it is hard to retrace the previous earnings. It is safe to assume that I my earnings before are only from Publish0x. So my lifetime earning there are $325.59 + 152.31 (loopring seemed to be excluded in the stats) = $488. My October, November, and December income from Publish0x are $45.52 + $35.53 (Farm excluded) + $51.5 = $132.55. So my earnings before full time blogging is $488 - $133 = $355. Do not be surprised, that was an earning starting from March 2020, therefore in average is $355 / 7 months = $50 a month and should be far less if I cashed out back then because it was the bear market.

Personnal Comments

  • Before full time blogging, I already published my most important contents related to my Masters and Doctoral and today I almost finished everything regarding my Bachelors. Just a few left to publish online and to publish assignments during my Masters and Doctoral.
  • I finally wrote detailed articles regarding my videos such as Upgrading Moodle, and Playstation Emulators and Android Emulators & Operating Systems in Debian Based Linux. Many left to write.
  • Hopefully, I get to finish my first cryptocurrency book as well.
  • If things goes well, I want to continue this as my career where I will articles on anything that have referrals and detailed stories about video games I played.
  • If I succeeded, I have more books I wanted to write.

Appendix

Publish0x Earnings
Publish0x Earnings
Blurt Earnings
Blurt Earnings
Hive Earnings
Hive Earnings
Steemit Earnings
Steemit Earnings
Filearmy Earnings
Filearmy Earnings
LBRY Earnings
LBRY Earnings
Coinimp Earnings
Coinimp Earnings
Bittube Airtime Earnings
Bittube Airtime Earnings
Netbox Browser Rewards
Netbox Browser Rewards

Donation

Personally, I enjoyed being a full time independent content creator very much and I once again thank the platforms, investors, donators, and viewers for making my venture possible through donations, tippings, and upvotes. If you enjoy and/or want to further support my work you may choose more form of donation:

qr donation
Bitcoin bc1q6hg4lllxthryke7zhxflcdrcm0nr8ph7antxk9, Ethereum 0x3D4c67A2A40bC24ec53ab767b9247c02A2250BCB, Litecoin ltc1qqxl8dng0swv7zuhe30y5kzwht3l25krfaqzu2k, XRP r9rwEdZBWFRbsGzwG5gm1MjDoyBKWLPyx5, Bitcoin Cash qpd74d52rxpt3w70qv555ccq0254j7dhtg2mxst0dc, Binance Chain bnb10hdlv95jyjn92j2l6um6gkmc96a6g57lnezd66, Monero 43V43g1UC9AdgjmjJZPQRxCotyi9VTb8jbYisw2cSqEjbuvp9Y, paypal.me/fajarpurnama.
Animation Source Code

Comments